Solar Operations &
To ensure the optimal performance of solar systems, we conduct periodic maintenance. This includes checking for damages and repairing and cleaning the panel mounts, inverter, wires, and solar panels.
Some of the annual maintenance services for solar systems include:
1. Performing a general performance check of the system by reviewing the daily performance data to detect any major changes in output.
2. Checking the solar panels to ensure that they are clean, free of fractures, scratches, corrosion, moisture penetration and browning.
3. Cabling should be checked to ensure it is secure and the voltage of strings is within the stipulated tolerance.
4. Checking the mounting hardware to ensure it is in good condition and the earth connection is continuous.
5. Checking junction boxes to ensure there is no water accumulation and that the integrity of lid seals, connections and clamping devices is intact.
6. Checking of breakers for any damage and verifying that the isolation devices are working correctly.
7. Checking of fuse boxes for water damage and resistive joints on connections.
8. Inspecting the inverters to assess any damage, checking for any resistive joints on connections and verifying the DC voltage coming into the inverter.